Many of you are aware that I am currently writing a series of four books. The first, What Really Matters for Young Professionals - How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career! is nearing completion. As such I have some book cover designs that I would like to share with you.
The other three books in the series are:
- What Really Matters for Undergraduate Students - How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career
- What Really Matters for Postgraduate Students - How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career
- What Really Matters for Aspiring Leaders - How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career
My intention is for the "What Really Matters for" part of the title to be consistent, with the specific focus and image on the book cover to vary from book to book. In this way the series will look consistent, with each book maintaining a distinct look about itself.
Please click on this link to view a short video on the book cover designs. (Remember to click your 'back' button once you have completed viewing the short video)
1) Note which book cover designs that you like
2) Note if you don't like any of them!
3) Take the survey to vote on your preferred book cover designs and to provide some additional comments to help to improve them
Click here to take survey
4) If you don't like any of the designs or you would like to make a general comment, simply post a comment to this article.
I have already had wonderful support from many people who have provided invaluable feedback regarding the content of the book. Once again I appreciate your time and thank you for helping me out.