A Second Edition of What Really Matters For Young Professionals! How to master 15 practices to accelerate your career has just been released on Amazon Kindle.
In the book you will discover:
- How to capture your stories that reflect your employability
- How to identify your personal values
- Why behaving in an aligned manner with your organisation’s values matters
- How to communicate effectively with email
- Why Dee Hock, the founder of VISA International recommends developing Servant Leadership skills
- Why having mentors in your life is crucial for personal and career success and how to find them
- How to stop yourself from jumping to conclusions so that you communicate effectively in the workplace
- What Systems Thinking is and how to use it throughout your career
- And much, much more!
The timing is perfect for anyone who has just finished their university year or degree.
However, the book isn't just for people who are at the start of their career - seasoned professionals have found the content of the book extremely useful for helping them to do the little things that help them to continue their success.
The book isn't just for Kindle Readers either - if you have an iPad or other tablet you will easily access apps that will allow you to read your Kindle books on those devices.
You can access your own Kindle version of What Really Matters For Young Professionals! here.
More information regarding the book, including a short video can be accessed here.
I am confident that you will find this version of the book even more value than the first. Enjoy!
Til next time, please keep learning and be the best leader that you can be!
Gary Ryan Founder - Organisations That Matter